Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Louise is nosey!

Since my buddy Louise noticed that I haven't added anything here for a couple of days...I thought I'd jump in and share some thoughts!

Right now...I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and have no one to blame but myself! I have tons of scrapping to do, purse projects coming out of my ears, and now I've taken on a new task of remodeling my scraproom! What is my problem??? I am making a promise to myself to finish this darn room before moving on to something else! Let's see how long that lasts! For the past two days I've been working on some wooden furniture that I bought at a local garage sale really cheap. Adding nice color and texture, with hopes of making an environment that totally matches! I'll post pictures when I get some of the furniture finished.

In addition to my crazy habits...I've also found a new passion for photography. Of course I have no clue as to what I'm doing...I still enjoy the fun of taking tons of pictures. I'm adding a few of myself that I did, playing with the manual mode on my new digital camera.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Artsyfartsy1 said...

Hurry and finish the furniture....us nosey people want to see girlie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home