Friday, May 27, 2005

TGIF!!!!

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! Wow am I glad!!! This week has been VERY long!! School for Jansen and Brady has now ended (as of yesterday) so I now have upcoming 6th and 3rd graders! As I sat at Brady's graduation from 5th grade, I realized...."wow, I'm getting old"!!! I've decided to try harder to take in and absorb as much of my boy's character and ways right now so that I'll remember more later. I was looking at Todd Michael last night as he was watercolor painting (the paper AND my table), realizing that he was no longer a baby. In some ways I'm sad, but in more ways I'm excited to see what he future holds.

Jansen and I are off to Virginia next Thursday morning! He is happy to get the chance to spend time with both sides of his family...although his favorite is his Aunt Janie!! I'm planning on taking tons of photos with my mom, she's getting older and I'm afraid these photos are going to become harder to obtain. I'm also going to raid her old photos again and hopefully come home with them!! Hee Hee! She trusts me to have them, knowing that I will appreciate and most likely preserve them in a scrapbook! Imagine that!

Well...I'm off to start my day and pray that each of you has a wonderful, creative, inspiring, memorable day! Hugs to you all!!! OXOX

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Valita said...

Woohooo you get to come stay the night with me this week! I can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home