Tuesday, December 13, 2005

LOTS going on!


Well...I was informed that I needed to do an update!! So, here I am! Its Christmas time and I'm stressing over gift buying and making sure there are enough "Santa" presents for everyone. I've been making purse after purse and selling them at Todd Michael's daycare...lots of work, but worth it!

I spent some time over Thanksgiving with my friends from Arkansas. Here is a picture of me and Johnna! Of course that is a scrapbooking store in the background!! I'm still scrapping (when I have time) and trying to preserve pictures of my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents that my mom gave me.

The boys are getting bigger by the second and smarter than ever! Jansen won 2nd place in the Science Fair at school 2 weeks ago. His project was called "Gel-Know?" We wanted to see if Jell-O would still gel if we substituted the water with soda, orange juice or milk! Unbelievably, they all gelled! It was pretty gross though! :-P

Todd is still doing great in Pre-K. He is beginning to read little words and knows how to write his name!!! Where did my baby go?? :-(

I'm off now to Jansen's school to enjoy a yummy plate of school lunch turkey!! Gotta love the holidays!! :-)

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

CUTE picture! I wish I could meet some peas. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home