Friday, January 20, 2006

Where does the time go?



Today is Jansen's 9th birthday! I just sat there at work this morning, remembering the events of that day back in 1997. How excited and nervous I was to become a mom. I remember laying in that hospital bed wondering what his face would look like, or if he was for sure a boy! I will NEVER forget the unbearable pain of childbirth without drugs, but I will ALWAYS remember seeing him for the first time. And somehow, all that pain just diminished the second they placed him in my arms. I love this picture. It reminds me of the exact moment that I became a mom. Happy Birthday Jansen, I love you very much! XOXO Mom

3 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Valita said...

What a sweet picture! You can feel the love in the photo. I hope I know the joys of motherhood one day and can share that much love to one of my own one day.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Awwww! Happy belated b-day Jansen. What a sweet, sweet photo.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger القمر السعودى said...

شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء

 

Post a Comment

<< Home