Sunday, March 05, 2006

Is it March?


Oh my where did the months go?? Its already MARCH!! We leave for vacation to Disney World in a few short days!!! The boys are so excited and can hardly wait. As for me...the planning and packing are enough to make me want to stay home! I know it will all be well worth it once we get there and get into the excitement of it all.

Todd Michael got to experience his first Valentine's party this year. He thought that delivering his little Valentine's into his classmate's "shoebox mailboxes" was the greatest thing ever. I sat there watching him (with camera in hand of course) and was amazed that he knew every child in his class' name! My 4 year old can read?! He's a genius!!! Hee hee!

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

You're going to have a great time at Disney. Can't wait to see pictures, which I know you'll take lots of. The boys are gonna love the Buzz Lightyear attraction in Tommorrowland in the Magic Kingdom. Very cool.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Tanya---this is the blog police....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home